Velvac Inc.

velvac.com website
2405 S Calhoun Road
New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151
United States
Send Message
Related Articles from Waste360
The Power of Business Intelligence – Rehrig Pacific Company’s RVision Read More
Annepu Aims to Build a Global Waste Community Read More
Designers Create Products Made from Recycled Materials Read More
Share Print

The Vacuum Power Equipment Company opened its doors for business in 1934, beginning a long tradition of manufacturing air brake and valve components for heavy trucks. In 1940, the corporate name was changed to Velvac in response to the popularity of the companys Velvet Vacuum Brakes brand. In the mid 1950s, Velvac began producing a range of west coast mirror heads for North American truck manufacturers, becoming an OEM supplier of mirrors to GM in 1956. This started Velvacs growth and eventual leadership in supplying vision systems to the North American commercial vehicle market. Our product line has expanded over the years and now includes over 4,000 popular vehicle components.

Other Categories